Cookies are data files that may contain small amounts of information and are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, etc.) the first time you visit our website.
– essential operations, such as site navigation
– allowing you to add items to your shopping cart or your Saved Items
– analyzing the number and behavior of visitors, such as which pages they regularly visit
– reviewing our advertising campaigns, offers, and communication
– making advertisements suitable and targeted
– understanding which partners have helped us reach new customers, or who have promoted our products on their websites
Most browsers allow you to manage the cookies stored on your device – go to the Help section of your browser. But don’t forget that adjusting your settings may block all cookies, so you may not be able to access certain parts of our site or services.
Vintage Connector uses the following types of cookies:
We don’t need to ask permission for functional cookies – they don’t process any personal data. However, we do ask permission to place the following cookies.
|VintageConnector Analyses||Analystic cookie:
Gives us insight into the results of A/B testing, with which we measure the effectiveness of various options on the Website.
|VintageConnector Marketing Purposes||Tracking cookie:
Enables us to track traffic on the Website.
|Google Analytics||Analystic cookie:
Used to gain insight into the use of the website.
|Google Adwords||Tracking cookie:
Used to gain insight into the performance of Adwords campaigns